Aeon Timeline version 0.2.3 has just been released for both Leopard and Tiger users. Version 0.2.3 is a minor release following on from the previous major release. This is a recommended upgrade for all users.
Changes for this release include:
- New Flexible Time Zone Calculations – the flexible time zone calculations have been overhauled. The selected zoom levels for particular sections should now appear more logical and consistent.
- Fixed potential crash caused by creates note in the Add Event Sheet.
- Fixed problem with tags and hot tags not updating correctly
- Fixed problem with the title in the inspector reverting to the previous value
- Fixed problem with the title field in the inspector not scrolling to show the full text
- Fixed problem where the overview bar did not display the blue position bar until the user scrolled
- Fixed layout issues with the Header Bar on small screens
- Fixed problem where clicking in the ‘participation space’ would not affect the Inspector selection
- Adjusted the minimum window height to 500 pixels (was 700)
- Made text sit above participation circles if they overlap due to small gap
- Fixed potential problem for documents updated from 0.1 where the event title could be changed
- Added check mark next to current participation in right-click popup menu
Aeon Timeline now supports automatic downloads, so Version 0.2 users can check for updates and download the new version from within Aeon Timeline. Alternatively, the latest version can be downloaded by clicking on the Latest Version link at the top of the blog page.
The next major release will feature Story Arc View, as per the previous blog post and forum discussion. As this is a major development, this new release will not be available for some time.